Logan is a principal and co-founder of Newman | Kelly. Logan Kelly began his career in 2011 working for The National Realty Group (now Lee & Associates) where he was a brokerage assistant specializing in landlord/tenant representation and property sales with a focus on industrial real estate. After TNRG, Logan joined LMI Capital as an Investment Analyst. There, he helped investors obtain debt and equity for all asset classes with a focus on bridge financing, equity financing, mezzanine debt, and permanent loans. During his tenure, Logan worked on acquisitions/refinances for Multifamily, Retail, Office, and Industrial properties and helped source and close over $150,000,000 in debt from conduit, agency, and bank lenders. In 2015, Logan joined Marcus & Millichap where he worked alongside his partner, Nate Newman, and closed $30 million of Retail, Office, and Industrial assets.
Logan completed his undergraduate work at the University of Houston, earning a B.S. degree in Economics. Logan is a member of the Urban Land Institute and International Council of Shopping Centers. His notable transactions include:
- Represented the buyer on the sale of an 8,000 sf Class A shopping center in Cypress, TX.
- Represented the seller on the sale of an off-market Class B shopping center in Spring, TX.
- Represented the buyer on the sale of two office buildings in Cypress, TX.
- Represented the buyer on the sale of Mattress Firm’s corporate HQ on Gulf Freeway.
- Represented the seller of a 61,000 sf industrial business park in Katy, TX.
- Represented a private real estate fund in the disposition of a 23,000 sf shopping center in Humble, TX.
- Represented a family partnership in the disposition of a 22,000 sf shopping center in northwest Houston.
- Represented the seller on the sale of an 80,000 sf office building in northwest Houston.